Argus provides an innovative customer driven approach to web development. At every stage of the project, our clients can expect frequent feedback, clear status reports, efficient communication, and exacting attention to detail.
Although Argus has a solution for just about any kind of business, we have specialized products for certain kinds of companies:
- Retail & eCommerce businesses
- Continuing education organizations
- Property managers
- Real estate agents & brokerage companies
- Membership-driven firms/associations (health clubs & gyms)
- Personal health service businesses
- Massage therapists
STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL WEBSITE DESIGN
So you have a website, but it hasn’t been performing as you’d hoped. Maybe it’s a couple of years old. Maybe your business has changed, but your website hasn’t We’ll sit down with you to identify the key strengths and weaknesses of your current web presence and tailor a solution to fit your needs.
This is where we establish your goals in creating or updating your website.
- What pages need to be created?
- Do you need a dynamic website or a simple static web presence?
- Who is your target audience?
- Will your site require regular updates?
- What key search terms will people use to find your site?
This is also where we will share our experience and suggest ideas that have worked in the past, or possibilities you may not have considered. We recommend that clients start brainstorming content at this time.
Proposal Development & Project Launch:
After carefully reviewing your company’s unique goals, we will create a proposal that includes a layout design that will most effectively speak to your target audience. Your design will be clean, attractive, fast-loading, and will adhere to web standards.
If any changes need to be made to the design, we’ll take care of them for you & finished integrating our custom plugins. We will continue to make changes to your site until you are satisfied. Finally, after being submitted to various search engines, the completed site is launched.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT STRATEGY
Experienced, dedicated, and expert business development executives from Argus support our client’s current and developing business needs.
Facilitating discussions between Argus and our clients helps fortify the working relationship we have, enabling Argus to react more quickly to changes within your company’s direction or processes.
Aspects of this client management include:
- Proactive interaction with on-site account management with client’s key players
- Understanding clients’ short- and long-term business goals to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Unlimited technical support for as long as you are an Argus client
- Assistance in reviewing reports on your site’s performance (including statistics on how many people are viewing your pages, what pages are they looking at, and what search terms they are using to find you).